Again and again the question arises how to build a base, here is a small essay about it.
1. The right tool
Basically, tools are needed for almost every job. This starts with a workbench and leads over an axe to a hand saw, screwdriver, hammer, pliers, wrench, grinder and a toolbox (Foolbox). All these tools are needed depending on what you want to build.
2. The building material
The materials used are varied, e.g. sand, cement, junk metal, metalboard, metal poles, metalwire, wood (logs or planks), extension cables, light bulbs, etc., etc.
3. How to build
The system itself is self-explanatory. You just have to know how it works ......
- Double-click on an item in the inventory
- "Recipes" appears on top of the inventory, click on it
- Now you can see a selection of what you can do with the item
- Select a recipe and click on it
- Now you see a "recipe" that shows you what you need and in which number
- If you have everything in your inventory what is needed, just click on the bottom left on "Craft", you have already made the desired item!
I hope this little guide is helpful.
im building a base and there is no wood walls showing in recipe?
Also no Wooden Door.
Sorry for the delay.
You're absolutely right, there are no wooden walls or doors. Only wooden gates are available.
We attach great importance to optics, hence the RHSPKL map.
And what we definitely don't want to see are the ugly wooden blocks that are ubiquitous in exile and told "Base". If you get the individual tools (plier, hammer, screwdriver, wrench, etc.), click on them, you will see what great objects can be built! Or you visit another player who has a base who will be happy to show you.